Casinos have more slot machines than all of the other games combined. But unlike many casino games, the slots still have some secrets. Try them and find out how to play and win a fortune.
Is it easy to beat a slot machine?
Most sessions on slot machines will result in losing money, and there’s nothing you can do to change that. Sometimes you’ll win at online slots and even win big. Nevertheless, slot machines players have tried systems playing for generations. Ultimately, however, slot machine odds are unchanging, they are the same for every spin.
Ever since online slots were invented, casino goers have been wondering, whether luck is the only factor in beating them. So knowing the slot machine secrets is very important.
Here are the main tips of beating the slot machine:
- Choose slots with the highest payouts;
- Bet enough to trigger the jackpot;
- Play within your budget;
- Consider the volatility of the game;
- Avoid branded slots;
- Take advantage of free spins;
- Avoid progressive slots.
Most players decide which slot to play considering recommendations or the theme of the game. Sure, both of these are important, but they are secondary for payouts. If you want to improve your chances of beating a slot machine, you need to find a game built to pay more in the first place.
Main secrets of slot machines
Here’s a list of the secrets on winning on slot machines the casinos don’t want you to know about:
- Slot placement isn’t random. Every square foot of the casino is analyzed, measured, and reported on by the casino gaming department. Traffic patterns are monitored and value is placed on certain areas of the casino to determine which slots or games to place in that area. Usually, the highest yield slots are placed in the most popular locations in the casino. On top of this, the most popular slots are also placed in these areas to attract players into the casino playing.
- Some slots pay out more than others. Not all online slot machines are created equal, and this means they all don’t pay out at the same rate. Generally speaking, video slots pay out less than classic reel slots. This is because reel slots are cheaper to run and maintain and aren’t as appealing to the player as the video slot.
- Your playing is tracked. From the moment you sit down at a free slot and enter your player card and cash, every movement you make is tracked automatically by the casino. Slot machines are now networked and have sophisticated hardware and software to track everything you do.
- Games are designed to be played as fast as possible. Casinos want you to play whatever game you’re on as quickly as possible. While one of the main measurements on a slot is the time spent playing, they also want you to play as quickly as possible. If a spin takes five seconds, then you’re getting four times the amount of play on that machine, which results in much more money passing through. So, all the time the casinos are trying to think of ways to make games happen much faster. They don’t want you to play slowly, so make sure you take your time next time you sit down at a slot. After all, the more time you play, the more entertainment value you get.
Casinos are designed to make money just like any business and hide the main slot machine secrets. The slot machines are a big piece of the profit puzzle, so the casinos do everything they can to make them more profitable. Now that you know all casino slot machine secrets that the casinos don’t want you to know, you can gamble as an informed player.