Experienced gamblers selectively apply to the choice of video slots, given the coefficients in the payout table, RTP, bonus features, and paid features. The combination of these factors allows finding the best slot machines to win more often while knowing where to play.
Best Slot Machines: the Way of Choosing
The first thing players should pay attention to is the payout table. It indicates the odds of winnings by which the linear bet will be multiplied if the players collect a combination of the given symbols. The higher the odds, the greater the gain. Choosing a slot with high odds, the users get a chance to hit a huge jackpot. A comprehensive indicator is x5000. Almost all slots Microgaming, NetEnt, and other providers give such a possibility. Besides:
- All gaming machines have an RTP indicator. This feature shows the average level of money back to the players during a long gaming session. Therefore, the higher the RTP, the more money the gamers will be able to win when starting the slot. The best slot machines have an RTP of 99%! A high rate is considered the return at the level of 97-98%;
- There is another important factor – free spins and bonuses. During free spins, players don’t spend their money, as the casino pays for it, which means that there is a chance to get more without additional investments. Typically, free spins or re-spins are triggered after a predetermined combination of symbols has been collected on the playing field. There can be an opportunity to activate bonus games, but this rarely happens. Therefore, in some slots, an alternative is provided – paid functions. Oddly enough, this may be a sign of the high payouts;
- In most online slots, the maximum win is determined by the odds and additional factors. However, in some slot machines, there are no such restrictions! These are progressive jackpot games. The deductions from the bets of players around the world form their prize pool and can grow indefinitely. Amounts amaze the imagination: the largest cash payment to date is 18.9 million euros! This prize was raffled in Mega Moolah, which several times fell into the Guinness Book of Records as the slot with the biggest win on the Internet.
One of the most common strategies for choosing the best slot machines to play in a casino is based on the evaluation of a device in a demo mode.
Top-3 of the Most Popular Slots in 2020
Experienced players do not recommend counting on quick winnings in new devices. The list of best online slot machines in 2020 includes already verified slots, as during their use their cash register was filled.
- Blood Suckers (Vampires) by NetEnt is an online slot that appeared in online casinos in 2017 and immediately won the recognition of gamblers. Fans of video slots were attracted by the popular vampire theme, combined with a record RTP (98%) and the original bonus game. The five-reel machine uses 25 fixed pay lines, on which players can bet from 0.01 to 2 credits in the currency of an online casino. Thus, the total cost of rotation varies from 0.25 to 50 credits;
- Sakura Fortune (Sakura) from Quickspin uses five reels, four rows of symbols, and 40 fixed pay lines. The main advantage of the slot is high volatility. Prize combinations do not drop out so often, but they allow players to win significant amounts. They can run the Sakura Fortune slot machine for money even with a limited budget – a minimum rate of 0.2 penny can turn into a decent payment. The RTP indicator at the level of 96.58% is also pleasing;
- Immortal Romance from Microgaming has five reels and 243 winning combinations that count in one direction from left to right. In the preparation of combos involved from 3 to 5 of the same type of symbols. Players can adjust the cost of rotation by choosing the value of the coin (0.01 or 0.02) and their number (from 1 to 10). The maximum cost of rotation is six credits in the currency of an online casino. The percentage of return declared by the developer at the level of 96.86%. The size of the win for each prize combination is indicated in the payout table for the corresponding bet.
Interestingly, the best slot machines that give real money, that is, connected to the jackpot system, are providing the lowest RTP. Both beginners and experienced gamers prefer them, as they want to get huge payout in a few spins and feel themselves in Vegas. However, in practice, getting a win is not so easy.